Sunday, 13 December 2015

MMW#10: Inspirational Image + new DT + surprise!!

Hello there! 

Hope you're all well? This year is nearly over and I don't know about you, but it has been so full on so I can't wait to have a couple of weeks off and enjoy the festive season to the full. I will be spending time over Christmas to spruce up this website a bit. If you come back in 2016 and it looks no different it is most likely because I enjoyed the festivities way too much... heheeee!! 

I have a lot to talk about today so make a cuppa or whatever you fancy and make yourself comfy. Today is the start of our new challenge this time chosen by our lovely Debs. There is Christmas all around and we thought we'd do something totally different, because we like to invite ALL crafty friends around the world to our challenges, even the ones that don't celebrate Christmas. We made it quite simple for you too... a beautiful natural palette of colours and an image. 


These are the colours for my December Inspiration. Curtesy of Design Seeds.

You can create anything you like, follow any theme (even Christmas), as long as it is a mixed media project, you need to follow the colour scheme and copy our inspirational image into your blog post so that everyone can see what colour scheme you were supposed to follow. Sounds like fun? 

The sponsor of our next challenge is The Old Design Shop... 

.

... you have a chance to win 3 gorgeous images from Julie's Etsy shop! These are no ordinary images! These are full of character vintage images that you can use for any art, including image transfers, layouts, cards, tags... whatever you an think of! 

HERE comes to SURPRISE>>>

Because it is Christmas and I'm feeling all festive I will personally pick my three favourites from all entries once the challenge is over at the beginning of January. Each of these three lucky winners will get £10 voucher to my chosen online craft shop!! This is sponsored by me (Ingrid). You can use your voucher in those fabulous January sales!!! Yay! The only thing I ask for in return is that you help me spread the word about our blog so that more people can come and have some fun. You can grab our badge and pop it on the side bar of your blog for a month or however long and/or you could share our post via your social media... thank you very much! xxx

*****

I have another excited news for you today!!! That's right, you're going to be so spoilt by the time you get to the end of this post! 

I would like to introduce and welcome our lovely new extremely talented Design Team member, Lena



This lady was actually one of our winners and I was so impressed with her style and her knack for mixed media art that I simply had to ask her to join us so that you could be inspired by her art even more. I hope you can visit her gorgeous blog and say hi! Before I show you what our talented DT prepared for this challenge let's take a look at Lena's work... 


...and some inner pages...







Isn't this journal awesome! As promised, here are the wonderful inspirational pieces from the Design Team... 














Yulianna
(image to follow)

How fabulous is this selection of mixed media art?! This is getting better and better each month! 

There is one more thing we need to do today and that is to announce the winner and our FAB 3!! Without any further ado, the winner of our Anything Goes challenge is....



... and our FAB 3 are....
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please could the winner email me to ingridscraftscorner (@) hotmail . co .uk to claim her prize and to confirm if happy to guest design for us next month! Thank you!

We had so many amazing entries and it was not easy to pick at all. You have smashed it and totally deserve the recognition. Sod the tea, let's pop a champagne and give it up for all of the above and the 25 following artists... 

*****

Our DT Call is nearly over. I will not be making any decision until after 15th December so please feel free to email for your chance to become one of the Design Team members. Thank you to all that contacted me so far. If I sad it was going to be the hardest thing to select only one or two it would be an understatement. 

Have a wonderful time being creative and enjoy the holiday season wherever you are! Big hugs to you all! 

Ingrid xxx



23 comments:

  1. Thank you for the recognition! Congratulations to all the fabulous artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooow Im so happy that my magic canvas win this challenge . There was so many Beautiful projects :) congrats to top 3 awesome projects :) Thank You ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you for these mentions !!, I feel so honored and happy !!.
    Congratulations to the winner, the TOP and the other aforementioned artists are great !!. And the new DT !! lovely, fabulous artist !!
    A hug!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beatriz. Happy New Year. Hugs //Lena

      Delete
  4. Truly lovely creations by the DT. What a treat and inspiration to see your use of the mood board colors! And Lena - your artwork is just fabulous - so glad you are aboard and we will see even more of it now! Happy Holidays to all who are celebrating! j.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You are so sweet. Happy New Year. Hugs // Lena

      Delete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners, fab 3 and top 25 and thankyou so much for my fab 3 win, truly honoured to be picked out of such talented entries! Great new challenge and congrats to you Lena! Hugs Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Happy New Year Ruth. hugs//Lena

      Delete
  6. Great inspiration pic and such a jam up lineup of gorgeous art! The winners artwork is mind blowing! And the design team has done such a super job interpreting this theme! What a month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners!
    Love the challenge and color scheme! Great DT work! I would like to share my take on the challenge, but i can't find the linky tool. Help...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm aware I forgot to add the linky! Apologies! I will add it during the day today so that you can all start adding your gorgeous makes! Hugs xx

      Delete
  8. Congratulations t all the winners and the new favorite picks!!
    And the DT inspiration is just incredible!! Thank you for sharing!!
    Will tweet and pin and share and spread the word!!
    Merry Christmas everyone!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for picking my work as one of the fab 3, I´m so happy and feel so proud and honoured! Congratulations to the winner, the other fab 3 and all the beautiful mentioned entries, there is so much talent there!
    The new challenge is beautiful again and the DT work is awesome, love it all! Nice to see Lena as a new DT member, I´m very impressed by her work!
    I wish you all a merry christmas and wonderful holidays!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Evelyn and thank you so much for your nice words. Happy New Year. Hugs //Lena

      Delete
  10. Wow ! What a lovely surprise to see my name amongst the top 25 - thank you so much i am absolutely thrilled to be given the recognition .
    Congratulations to the winner , the Fab 3 and all the others in the top 25.
    Congratulations too to Lena on joining the DT team .

    Wonderful inspiration for this months challenge and what a fab challenge it is too .

    once again many thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ingrid I sent You email did you get it ? Best regards Asia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Félicitations aux gagnants! je ne fêtes pas toujours Noël, mais j'aime offrir des cartes :-)
    The DT inspiration is just incredible!!
    corinne

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just saw my card being one of your fab 3 .Wow, I can’t believe it, thank you so much for the recognition. It really means a lot to me. Have amazing holidays. Elli

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a bit late sorry, congratulations to the winners for their fabulous makes!!!
    And welcome to Lena in the team, she does great works so that's very good news! :)
    Well, the samples for the new challenge are simply stunning... wow!
    Will not be able to play with you this time, so have fun everyone and I wish you a merry Christmas and a very happy New Year 2016!
    Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I am VERY late! I could have bet I left a comment, but since I don't see it there, I will say congratulations to all the winners; a job very well done! And welcome to Lena; your work is a joy to behold! And lastly, thank you for listing my entry as one of the 25 favorites :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x